We have a registered COVID19 safety plan in place.
A few important things that we need you to be aware of include:
- It is a condition of entry that we record your name as well as either your phone number or your email address. Our staff can assist you to provide this via our QR code or if you don’t have the ability to use the QR code, we can take down these details for you in a contact-less manner.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home and visit us at another time, when you feel better.
- For the safety of everyone, if we believe that you exhibit any signs associated with COVID-19, then we can not allow you to enter the hotel. If you develop these signs after entering the hotel, we will ask you to leave.
- You must be seated at all times, you can not wander around or move between tables.
- There can be no more than ten people at each table and no groups of more than 10 people.
- You must adhere to social distancing requirements.
- We have a greatly reduced capacity.
- Help us to help you, by complying with all directions issued by our staff.
It sounds like a lot, but remember it’s not forever! If we work together we can keep the community safe and still have a good time.